ComfNet is looking for a proficient Project Manager who is very passionate about taking up the responsibilities such as services of a project manager to manage the planning and implementing lead project management role will work with multiple internal and external stakeholders and selected vendor(s) to analyze , plan and implement the processes with senior- level business executives, IT personnel ,business program resources and Vendor staff to execute project requirements and activities for the project and complete all input to the state project management system is needed .
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- Managing scope, resources, timelines, costs /budget, quality, communication and procurements to meet the goals of the state.
- Leading and performing hands-on analysis of the business and technical environments.
- Working with vendors to manage contract deliverables, oversee all vendor activities to ensure that all the milestones are met.
- Ensuring that project plans and schedules are established and maintained, ensuring that deliverables are completed timely and accurately.
- Establishing project governance, conducting formal presentations, coordinating with all project stakeholders and ensure that appropriate project.
- Serving as an IT project liaison to the business client.
- Working with business stakeholders to develop necessary project management, change management, risk management, rollout and training plans.
- Working with the technical team to ensure technical readiness during implementation and supervising implementation activities.
- Developing and implementing all required project documentation.
What you should bring with:
Management prefers applicants with the following:
- Master’s degree in Project Management or related technical field required.
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition (PMP/ CAPM / CSM / PRINCE 2 / CPMP) preferred.
- Hands-on experience in planning and managing data conversion activities.
- Demonstrated project management experience on system deployments with multiple clients.
- Objective decision-making ability based on strategic objectives priority, business performance analysis and resource availability.
- Hands-on experience in technical knowledge and analysis skills with hands-on experience in development data base design, and web-based technologies.
- Comfortable working in an environment that is driving towards Agile transformation while continuing to operate within a mature waterfall structure.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication and presentation skills are required.
- Very good communication skills in English & German writing and speaking.
- Experience with MS Office and SharePoint.
- Hands-on experience with Confluence, Jira.
What We offer:
- An inspiring journey in the further outgrowth of our company along with great freedom to execute your ideas.
- A learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and regular internal technical talks as well as personal caring together.
- Flexible working hours.
- An attractive salary, along with 30 days annual leave.
- An attractive workplace at our office locations in Hamburg or Kiel, or client sites including the possibility to work remotely.
Job Location (s): (Remote possibility also)
Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and therefore we are especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of ComfNet. We’re building teams of technically curious problem solvers.
Come and join us!
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with necessary documents, including your salary expectations, to (email@example.com).
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone: +49 40 30744921. We look forward to getting to know you.